SODA ROCK WINERY
Soda Rock is steeped in history, and if the mossy old stone walls could talk, we’d hear some colorful stories. We strive to honor what has transpired here over the past 150 years. Many of our wines pay tribute to Soda Rock’s past. Soda Rock is the original site of the Alexander Valley general store and post office, and was once the central hub of activity for the valley. Historic records provide evidence of the first bonded winery on this property in 1880. Many locals remember Soda Rock Winery from the 1980s, when the Tomka family temporarily revived the old site.
Nestled in Sonoma County’s scenic Alexander Valley, Soda Rock Winery offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy an eclectic mix of wine-country experiences. Sip a delicious array of wines with a focus on Bordeaux varietals. View the splendid surroundings and appreciate the historical buildings that have been beautifully restored using green building and recycling practices.
With a large line-up of Cabernet Sauvignons and Bordeaux varietals, Soda Rock wines are big & bold, just like its historic past.
Soda Rock winery has a long tradition of producing award-winning wines in Alexander Valley. With hundreds of Gold Medals, and numerous sweepstakes honors, the wines get better and better with each new vintage.
Sonoma County Harvest Fair
Best of Class
OUR FAMILY OF WINERIES
- WILSON WINERY admin 2020-05-27T21:29:29+00:00
- MAZZOCCO SONOMA admin 2020-05-26T20:14:38+00:00
- DELORIMIER admin 2020-05-26T20:15:59+00:00
- PEZZI KING admin 2020-05-26T20:18:08+00:00
- ST. ANNE’S CROSSING admin 2020-05-26T20:18:52+00:00
- JAXON KEYS admin 2022-07-11T21:52:12+00:00
- GREENWOOD RIDGE admin 2020-05-26T20:22:44+00:00
- COYOTE SONOMA admin 2020-05-28T20:16:26+00:00
- ROCKPILE VINEYARDS admin 2020-05-26T20:23:32+00:00