Contact our human resources office at 707-867-1105 or email@example.com
Wilson Artisan Wineries is looking for a friendly self-motivated individual to join our shipping and inventory team!
We offer a competitive hourly rate and a generous employee discount. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and LTD, 401k, and EAP!
The Warehouse Associate will support the day-to-day functions of shipping and inventory department. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Accurately picks & packs orders for fulfillment and shipping.
- Ensures that all orders are accurate.
- Re-stocks fulfillment areas.
- Consolidates/palletizes shipping manifest orders for pick-up.
- Organizes and maintains all stock rooms.
- Builds and moves pallets of product.
- Notifies supervisor if items are running low.
- Maintains inventory in an accurate and organized manner.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Able to safely operate a forklift, pallet jack, dolly, and possess a current forklift license or can obtain one.
- Able to work in varying degrees of temperature.
- Must be fully fluent in the English language. Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
The ability to work on your feet for an extended period is required. The employee must lift/pull/push/carry 50 lb. boxes on a repetitive basis. Must be able to walk, stand, reach, lift, carry, push, pull, see, speak, listen, read, and write.
This is only a summary. Other duties and responsibilities will apply.
Wilson Artisan Wineries is an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.