TASTING ROOM BUSSER – SODA ROCK WINERY
Contact our human resources office at 707-867-1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Soda Rock Winery, we pride ourselves on providing both award-winning wines and a memorable tasting experience. We now have two Soda Rock locations and are in search of just the right person to join our team. If you are personable and can provide exceptional guest service, we’d like to meet you!
This is a part-time weekend (Friday-Sunday) position. We offer a competitive compensation, generous employee discount, and eligibility to earn tips.
The Busser is responsible for supporting the tasting room staff in a variety of ways to ensure the tasting room operates at peak efficiency and provides exceptional guest service. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome and seat guests
- Ensure that the guest experience meets company standards
- Clear glasses from bar and tables after guests leave
- Wash and buff glasses, silverware, etc.
- Restock glassware in designated areas
- Reset and arrange tables
- Restock merchandise and collateral materials as needed
- Respond appropriately to guest requests; promptly communicate guest requests to tasting room staff
- Check floor and ashtrays and clean as needed
- Collect/dispose of garbage
- Perform various housekeeping duties inside the tasting room, rest rooms and the surrounding grounds
- Provide exceptional guest service
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be fluent in English; bilingual preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate in an effective manner
- Strong attention to detail and cleanliness
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, events and extended hours when needed
- Able to work collaboratively as part of the team and maintain a positive demeanor
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous bussing experience preferred
- Experience in a hospitality environment preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working primarily in a tasting room environment. Duties will also be performed outdoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Events may have a higher level of noise at times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be performed by an employee to successfully carry out the essential functions of the Bar-back/Busser position. A reasonable accommodation, if available, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Use arms, hands and legs
- Hear, listen, see and speak
- Stand, move, bend, reach, balance and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Lift/move/carry/push/pull 50 lbs.
- Sit, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb
Wilson Artisan Wineries is an equal opportunity employer.