SPA LEAD – GRAPELEAF INN
Contact our human resources office at 707-867-1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilson Artisan Wineries is hiring a Spa Lead to join our outstanding lodging team! This position is part-time, Friday through Sunday, approximately 8-24 hours a week. We offer a competitive hourly rate, sales commissions, and a generous employee discount! If you are committed to providing exceptional hospitality, we’d like to meet you!
The Spa Lead is a qualified Spa Therapist who provides professional massage treatments, manicures, pedicures and facials, as well as managing our spa calendar and booking spa appointments. This position is responsible for maintaining our spa rooms, products and ensuring we have the appropriate level of staffing to ensure our spa runs smoothly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates knowledge of spa services and products.
- Delivers a variety of spa services in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Ensures that all spa appointments are accurately scheduled.
- Verifies that all email requests are answered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Schedules spa therapists for all spa appointments.
- Maintains equipment and inventory of products.
- Keep documentation and maintain client’s files.
- Work closely with our Housekeeping team to keep spa rooms clean and stocked with supplies.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
- Meets and exceeds guest expectations by ensuring department provides positive and courteous service.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Works with the hospitality team to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Addresses and quickly resolves any customer concerns or complaints.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven, successful work experience as a Spa Therapist, certified in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone & Reflexology
- Hands-on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, face/body therapies
- Degree or current certification in aesthetics or physiotherapy
- Excellent Communication and customer service skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and also as part of a cohesive team
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of spa booking software – Booker
- Fluent in English; Bi-lingual preferred
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Certification required
- 2+ years’ experience working as a spa therapist
- Training in Swedish, Deep Tissue, & Hot Stone required
- Must possess advanced communication skills in written, type written and oral formats
- Must be fluent in English; Bi-lingual preferred
- Able to communicate in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Must be able to analyze information and make sound decisions and/or recommendations based on same
- Able to effectively problem solve
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Microsoft Office proficiency and general computer knowledge required;
- Knowledge of spa booking system is preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, climb stairs, reach, lean, listen, speak talk and hear.
- Use vision, hearing and sufficient digital manipulation skills in order to perform the various essential functions
- Kneel and crouch
- Lift and carry up to 45 lbs.
Wilson Artisan Wineries is an equal opportunity employer.