INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE AT JAXON KEYS & PEZZI KING
Contact our human resources office at 707-867-1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilson Artisan Wineries is looking for an Inside Sales Associate! This is a unique opportunity to work with two of our award-winning wineries, Jaxon Keys Winery & Pezzi King Winery!
The Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for meeting or exceeding the yearly, quarterly and monthly sales goals as set by the DTC Sales Manager.
This is a full-time, commissioned position expected to work Tuesday-Saturday.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Inside Sales Associate will work independently to plan and execute their sales strategy in order to meet or exceed all sales goals. They will identify sales opportunities from historical customer sales data, as well as generate new leads and build strong customer relationships. They will perform other duties as assigned.
Direct Phone Sales (85%)
- Call customers from winery databases and lists provided by the DTC Sales Manager.
- Sell additional product by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts.
- Maintain the accuracy of the winery’s customer database
- Creates strategic plans to maximize sales opportunities.
Direct Email Sales (5%)
- Mine customer data to identify opportunities for selling wine.
- Develop group sales emails promoting specific wines.
Tasting Room Sales (5%)
- Ensures that all guests are greeted immediately upon entry to the tasting room and provided with experiences that will build brand loyalty.
- Serves samples of wine for guests in both individual and group settings.
- Shares information and educates guests about the wines, brand history, sister wineries and lodging properties.
- Promotes the sale of wine products in the tasting room & pursues sales opportunities
- Accurately uses POS registers and other systems to transact sales & maintain inventory.
- Accurately completes end of day reports & reconciles daily sales
- Assists with events at both Jaxon Keys and Pezzi King when needed.
Data Analysis (5%)
- Work with DTC Sales Manager to identify customers for specific wines from existing winery database and product lists.
- Accurately track and report sales conversion rates and inventory depletions to DTC Sales Manager
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a minimum of one year of a proven, successful track record of telephone and email sales results.
- Self-directed-able to work independently as well as part of a cohesive and driven team.
- Able to meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Able to create and execute sales campaigns.
- Exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Able to work events as needed.
- Able to proactively ask for and close the sale.
- Able to travel locally to other Wilson Artisan Wineries and off-site events as needed.
- Must have or obtain valid RBS certificate within 30 days of hire.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience generating successful sales numbers via telephone and email.
- Wine industry experience and wine knowledge preferred.
- Fluent in English in both oral and written formats. Bi-lingual preferred.
- Able to communicate in a professional and effective manner at all times.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this job post, not every situation that might arise may be covered here. As such, this job description may be amended at any time and the duties and/or responsibilities may change.
Wilson Artisan Wineries is an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.