INNKEEPER – GRAPE LEAF INN (PT)
Contact our human resources office at 707-867-1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a peaceful workplace? Do you enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world? Do you consider yourself a “wine aficionado”? If so, the beautiful Grape Leaf Inn has the perfect job for you!
Grape Leaf Inn is looking for an Innkeeper to join our outstanding team part-time! As part of the lodging team, the Innkeeper ensures that guests receive gracious hospitality by providing unique experiences during their stay.
We offer a competitive hourly rate and a generous employee discount!
Here are the details:
Essential duties & responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Assist guests during check-in & check-out
- Help with breakfast service
- Prepare, set-up and serve evening welcome reception
- Perform general administrative duties
- Maintain the inn’s social media presence
- Offer concierge services to guests
- Work closely with Lodging Manager, Assistant Manager, Reservations Supervisor, & Housekeeping Manager to ensure the Inn runs smoothly.
- Assist with taking and changing reservations.
- Promote WAW Wineries
- Perform regular outreach
- Prepare weekly schedule based on occupancy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of lodging operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and culinary skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized
- Must be available to work on weekends, holidays, special events, & extended hours as needed
- Must have a reliable, insured method of transportation, valid California class C driver’s license, & an acceptable driving record
- Must be at least 21 years of age (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent preferred.
- Three or more years of related experience or a combination of experience, education and training.
- CTA, culinary, and safe server certification preferred.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to prepare routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and groups of customers, vendors and employees of the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit, stand, walk, reach, lift, move, climb stairs and step ladder, talk, hear, see, taste, smell, carry food trays, food, beverages, plates and various other items.
- Slice, chop, mix, stir, boil, fry, bake, measure and perform other motions while preparing food.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel and crouch
- Frequently lift, move and carry up to 45 lbs.
- Operate a computer keyboard, telephone, fax, copier and operate various tools indoors and outdoors.
Wilson Artisan Wineries is an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.