FULL TIME HOUSEKEEPER – WILSON ARTISAN LODGING
Contact our human resources office at 707-867-1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Housekeeper performs all cleaning duties at the Inns and Company properties and assists in maintaining the appearance of the facilities. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans as directed by way of mopping, dusting, vacuuming, dishes, trash removal, etc
- Washes linens, towels and other items
- Keeps public access areas clean and maintains areas according to employer standards
- Monitors and reports on the inventory of cleaning supplies
- Maintains the housekeeping storage room in a neat and organized fashion
- Reports any maintenance concerns or repairs to the appropriate personnel
- Provides assistance to maintenance staff and other staff members as needed
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Must be customer service focused and possess a friendly and helpful demeanor
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and weekends
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have one year of successful track record of cleaning houses and/or commercial properties
- Must be able to maintain excellent working relationships with co-workers and guests
- Self-motivated with a high level of accountability and productivity
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have reliable, insured transportation and an acceptable driving record
- Able to travel to multiple properties
- Must be detail-oriented
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- One year of same or similar successful experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to speak, read and write in English; Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low. The employee will be exposed to noise from appliances such as vacuum cleaner, blender and leaf blower.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. A reasonable accommodation, if available, may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move, including, standing, walking, reaching, lifting, stooping, kneeling and crouching. The employee must also be able to climb stairs and step ladders. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Employee must be able to speak, listen and hear. Must be able to lift/move/carry up to 50 lbs.
Wilson Artisan Wineries is an equal opportunity employer.