HOST/CASHIER/FOOD RUNNER – COYOTE SONOMA
Contact our human resources office at 707-867-1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote Sonoma is looking for upbeat, reliable team players to join our team as hosts/cashiers/food runners as we reopen our kitchen!
We are looking for experienced candidates who are passionate about providing exceptional service, thrive in a fast-paced workplace, and are flexible with change as we reopen.
The positions are part-time to start, scheduled Saturdays and Sundays and on call for events, but have potential to become full-time as we expect to extend our restaurant hours in the near future.
We offer competitive compensation and generous employee discounts!
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers upon entrance
- Answering phones and scheduling reservations
- Delivering food orders to customers quickly and accurately
- Upholding sanitation and food safety principles
- Answering customer questions
- Process sales transactions and accept payments
- Providing exceptional guest service at all times
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be fluent in English. Bi-lingual preferred.
- Prior customer service experience in the hospitality industry preferred
- Positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and cleanliness
- Good communication skills and phone etiquette
- Able to work collaboratively as part of the team
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift/carry 50 lbs.
Coyote Sonoma is an equal opportunity employer.