DISHWASHER/PREP COOK – COYOTE SONOMA
Contact our human resources office at 707-867-1105 or email@example.com
Coyote Sonoma Restaurant, Wine Bar, and Taproom has exciting, full-time and part-time opportunities available for a Dishwasher/Prep Cook! We offer competitive compensation and a full benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD/AD&D, flexible spending plan, and an employee discount program.
The Dishwasher/Prep Cook will perform various food preparation, cooking and cleaning tasks to ensure the kitchen remains working efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completing all tasks, in order, on the prep list from the Chef
- Labeling and stocking all ingredients
- Washing, chopping and sorting ingredients like fruits, vegetables and meats
- Measuring quantities of seasonings and other cooking ingredients
- Parboiling food, reducing sauces and starting first steps in various dishes
- Cleaning dishes, washing cooking utensils and cookware, taking out the trash and sanitizing kitchen
- Adhering to all relevant nutrition and sanitary regulations and standards
- Keeping track of ingredient inventory and collaborating with other kitchen and management staff to order resupply
- Restock dishes in designated areas
- Perform various housekeeping duties
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be fluent in English. Bi-lingual preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate in an effective manner
- Strong attention to detail and cleanliness
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, events and extended hours when needed
- Able to work collaboratively as part of the team and maintain a positive demeanor
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift/move/carry up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be performed by an employee to successfully carry out the essential functions of the Dishwasher/Prep Cook position. A reasonable accommodation, if available, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Communicate effectively with guests and team members
- The employee is regularly required to use arms, hands and legs
- The employee must be able to hear, listen, see and speak
- The employee is frequently required to stand, move, bend, reach, balance and walk for prolonged periods of time
- The employee must be able to lift/move/carry/push/pull 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- The employee may occasionally be required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb
- This position description may change
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working primarily in a restaurant environment. Duties will also be performed outdoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Events may have a higher level of noise at times.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Our first priority is to keep our employees and our guests safe. Face coverings must be worn at all times by our employees. Guests must also wear a face coverings indoors anytime they are not seated with their party.
Coyote Sonoma is an equal opportunity employer.