DISHWASHER/BUSSER – COYOTE SONOMA
Contact our human resources office at 707-867-1105 or email@example.com
Coyote Sonoma has an exciting, part-time opportunity available for a Dishwasher/Busser! We offer competitive compensation and a generous employee discount program.
The Dishwasher/Busser works under the direction and guidance of the Chef to ensure that all dishes, flatware, and cookware are properly washed, dried and sanitized. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clears, sanitize, and reset tables
- Performs proper washing, sanitation and drying of all dishes, flatware and cookware
- Restock dishes in designated areas
- Occasionally. assists with food preparation such as cleaning, measuring, chopping, mixing, slicing, garnishing, plating, etc.
- Practices proper food handling and storage methods
- Works in a safe and sanitary manner at all times
- Perform various housekeeping duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Prior experience in the same or similar role preferred
- Able to understand and follow directions
- Able to work independently and also as part of a team
- Able to flex schedule when needed
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to safely operate standard kitchen equipment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Able to obtain/maintain a safe food handler certificate
- Must be completely fluent in English (speak, read, write, type).
- Bi-lingual preferred.
Able to perform basic calculations and conversions such as addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, decimals and percentages.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. A reasonable accommodation, if available, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, arms and fingers to reach, lift, grasp, carry, open/close, grate, peel, chop, slice, cut, seal, etc. Must be able to listen, hear, speak, taste and smell. The employee is required to stand for prolonged periods of time. The employee must be able to lift/move/carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis, walk, and climb stairs. The employee may occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
Coyote Sonoma is an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law