BARBACK/FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE – DELORIMIER WINERY
Contact our human resources office at 707-867-1105 or email@example.com
deLorimier Winery is hiring Barback/Fulfillment Associate to support our outstanding tasting room team! This position is part-time, Friday through Sunday, approximately 8-24 hours per week. We offer a competitive hourly rate and a generous employee discount. If you are passionate about wine and are committed to providing exceptional hospitality, we’d like to meet you!
The Barback/Fulfillment Associate is responsible for supporting the tasting room staff in a variety of ways to ensure the tasting room operates at peak efficiency and provides exceptional guest service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The following reflects managements’ definition of the essential functions for this position, but does not restrict the duties that may be assigned. Management may change the duties and responsibilities at any time.Barback:
- Welcome and seat guests
- Clear glasses from bar and tables after guests leave
- Wash and buff glasses, silverware, etc.
- Restock glassware in designated areas
- Reset and arrange tables
- Restock merchandise and collateral materials as needed
- Respond appropriately to guest requests; promptly communicate guest requests to tasting room staff
- Check floor and clean as needed
- Collect/dispose of garbage
- Perform various housekeeping duties
- Make up orders as directed
- Re-stock fulfillment room as directed
- Consolidate/palletize shipping manifest orders for pick-up
- Keep warehouse wine organized with the help of other staff
- Organize and maintain stock room
- Notify managers when supplies are low
- Ensure will-call and club orders are accurate
- Assist with fulfillment and shipping of all futures orders
- Assist with notifying tasting room staff when inventories are low
Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be fluent in English. Bi-lingual preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate in an effective manner
- Strong attention to detail and cleanliness
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, events and extended hours when needed
- Able to work collaboratively as part of the team and maintain a positive demeanor
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous bar-back/bussing experience preferred
- Experience in a hospitality environment preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working primarily in a tasting room environment. Duties will also be performed outdoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Events may have a higher level of noise at times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be performed by an employee to successfully carry out the essential functions of the Barback/Fulfillment Associate position. A reasonable accommodation, if available, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
- Communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Use arms, hands and legs
- Hear, listen, see and speak
- Stand, move, bend, reach, balance and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Lift/move/carry/push/pull 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Sit, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb
This position description may change.
Wilson Artisan Wineries is an equal opportunity employer.