We are a fast paced, hard working team focused on meeting our goals. Even as we’ve expanded in recent years, when you work for Wilson Artisan Wines, you are a member of the family.
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team. See below for current opportunities or submit your resume for future consideration here.
Wilson Artisan Wineries is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other protected category.
To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact our human resources office at 707-867-1105 or email@example.com
Wilson Artisan Wineries spans all elements of the wine industry, from growing grapes that showcase terroir, to producing the very finest boutique wines matching and delivering unparalleled levels of customer service in wineries and luxury accommodations.
Our Core Values:
- Valuing employees at every level of the company
- Celebrating diversity
- Focusing on sustainability
- Providing world-class customer service
- Giving back to the community
- Respecting and rewarding hard work, initiative, creativity and a positive attitude
We recognize that benefits are an important part of an employee’s compensation package. With that in mind, Wilson Artisan Wineries is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees (full-time, working 30+ hours per week consistently) that includes:
- Eight paid holidays
- Vacation and sick pay
- 401k plan
Part-time employees receive sick pay and are eligible for the 401k plan if they meet the hours/service requirement.
- Coyote Sonoma Taproom
- Healdsburg, CA
- Now hiring for multiple positions, including: Servers, Host/Hostess, Food Runners, Bartenders, Bar backs, Bussers, Prep Cook, Line Cook, and more! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.